Zelda Phantasmagoria Zelda Phantasmagoria

Please learn some basic concepts of drawing and art.

Such as.
Mechanics of the human body.
Perspective.
3dimensional space.
and lighting.

and at least some principles of animation. Like anticipation etc.

I"m not being a dick. Just being honest.

The Pwanching Dead The Pwanching Dead

everythings pretty great, especially the writing and timing.

There's only one thing you REALLY need to do.

That's moving the jaw down when people talk.

What you have now is what appears to be floating cardboard drawn mouths over there face.

The point of animation is to create an illusion.
Please work on your lips illusion.

cyotecody555 responds:

It'll eventually come to that. I just need to quit being so lazy.

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

The blondies hair style looks shockingly familiar.

Cristo's Revenge! Cristo's Revenge!

Oh my gosh. The end was just amazing. I laughed so hard at the last joke. xD

Your completely amazing at animating special effects and your cinematic sense has improved a lot too.
If you DONT ever become a professional animator that would just be a gargantuan waste of skill.

Cristo responds:

Thank you very much Xander, I appreciate it! It would be a waste!

Sexy Soldier FAILor Moon Sexy Soldier FAILor Moon

It's nice to see that you improve so fast with your cartoons! :D
Do you know about easing with the tweens? I noticed you could've used that in a couple panning shots but didn't. Just little things like that can make a cartoon subliminally better.

I know sound effects are a bitch to get and whatnot, but for sounds that repeat, like before she was barfing, it'd make it better, to manipulate the sound effect differently every time, so it's not the same exact sound over and over.
Also, you might just wanna speed things up a little bit to give it more of a comedic timing!
That's all the advice I have. Hope it helps! C:

Days Of Yore 2 Days Of Yore 2

Everythings pretty darn good.
Some suggestions-

improve the lip syncing a bit. Just add more frames to it.
improve on the shots. Where the camera is. A lot of the times it was at a far away shot that didn't capture much emotion. Do more close-ups I suppose. Or be REALLY daring and do an over the shoulder shot when two characters are talking to eachother.

molkman responds:

I think the lipsync is also a little off because when I export the film, I usually get awful sound-problems and have to change settings to ADPCM and apparently Flash likes to shift sounds a little bit then.

Thanks for the constructive review!

All Roads (NATA) All Roads (NATA)

Golfinho is stupid. For one you didn't say "hey this is how the world is"

And even though people aren't obliged HERE to follow a profession, there are in some countries across the world.
I think you have creativity and the color schemes you use shows you know a lot about color theory. Having a complementary color scheme of blue and orange in this for instance.

Great job! I can't wait for another awesome cartoon from you. :D

Pahgawk responds:

Well, everyone's entitled to opinions, and I definotely can't please everyone, especially with this "meaningful"-ish movies. Anyway, thanks!

Dragon Ball Multiverse 1 Dragon Ball Multiverse 1

Instead of half assing and always saying " this is nothing awesome or epic! so dont expect much.."
Why don't you spend an appropriate amount of time and effort on something so you don't have to say that.

Anyways, about the animation. There was no life to it. Still shots with gaping mouths dropping up and down. Plus no voices?

Use more body language, frame by frame animation, and audio.

bocodamondo responds:

half assing? O I C:
thats because as i start making this...i was never expecting it to take me that much time...and effort!
i thought i just made something small for fun...well at the end it turned out that big. thats exactly why thers no voice....and why should i make better mounth animation if thers not even voice????

say whatever you want about life buddy. but thats exactly how DBZ is., even in real anime its like that...so why should i make a DBZ flash different then DBZ itself?

Chain Mail Chain Mail

Definitely funny. The voice acting was pretty good for getting raped. Haha

I see there's critcism for "basic" characters. If I'm right, this is just a random cartoon. Splendid character designs aren't neccessary and would've been a waste of your time.

Anyways, there could've been more body language, and the backgrounds could've used perspective and more detail. But other than that, it's entertaining. C:

Kony 2012 Kony 2012

This made me laugh a bit, despite the general bad quality of the drawings.

What you could do to improve is.

Use less thick of borders. Also don't use pure black if you want. That looks better.
Use the line tool, or hold SHIFT with the brush to draw straight lines. That way boxes and tables can look a lot better.

Also, if you learn perspective that'll help out a lot. With it you could've made that shot of him on the computer desk pretty interesting, instead of flat, how it was.

Zachary responds:

Thanks! I'll take them into consideration.